It's flexible, fast and convenient. It saves time, money and resources; and it delivers measurable, tangible results.
At Headline Digital we develope customised e-learning solutions for any training need you may have including: company induction; IT systems; health & safety; environmental; quality and security topics; as well as product launches or communicating new initiatives to employees.
At Headline Digital we understand the on-going training issues that you experience and we believe we have other solutions to meet these challenges head on.
Do you ever suffer from:
- Lack of dedicated training personnel to train existing and new staff
- New employees joining the company undergoing limited and/or fragmented training
- High staff turnover
- IT & training staff being asked the same questions over and over again
- Dfficulty in disseminating new information
- Costly travel expenses to bring staff to one location for training
The essence of our rapid e-learning design approach is very simple.
1. Put Learning Designers at the heart of the process
We place the learning designer at the center of our process. Our team is led by a senior and experienced learning designer. We believe in multi-skilled, small teams as this means greater flexibility, more ownership, less complex communication and lower cost.
2. Use rapid authoring tools
We use rapid authoring tools that generate robust SCORM-compliant content and which can also generate engaging content with thoughtful design and creative art direction. These tools allow us to reduce the need for developer and technical testing input.
3. Undertake rapid prototyping
We use rapid prototyping which is much more effective for communicating ideas and interactivity. This reduces the need for documentation such as project initiation documents, storyboards, scripts, specifications, etc. Rapid prototyping reduces the need for project managers and project assistants to manage these heavy processes and also reduces all the duplication inherent in such processes.
Contact email@example.com for a member of our team to contact you to discuss your requirements.